Wine tasting for 12
lts true that l have steered away from catering for large parties. As much as l loved the challange - l really wanted to focus more on my technic and bring my enthusiastic knowledge to a more intermit/smaller group of people - much like my pop-up dinners.
So a client had asked of l would be interested in putting a Spring menu together for a wine tasting she would be hosting at her house.........Right up my alley!
8 courses amuse-bouche style. Espresso cups, chop sticks, spoons, mason jars and small plates. Paired with six Pinot's from around the world.
- Champagne - Buckwheat Blini with Smoked Salmon and Trout Roe
- Purple Potato with Creme Fraiche and Caviar
- Morels on Toast
- Celery and Leek Espresso with Truffle Oil
- Grilled Ciabatta with Lemony Pea Mash
- New Zealand Lamb Lollipop with Pistachio Tapenade
- Roasted Pork Belly with Celeri Remoulade
- Meyer Lemon Souffle - Espresso