Tomorrow evening is my very first...much anticipated ....eagerly awaited...encounter at the Prospect Park's annual Pop-Up Dinner party/concert. Still some tickets left if you want to purchase. Visit Eventbrite.com to purchase.
Bring your own everything basically.
Food (5 summertime inspired courses)
Napkins (white only to follow the theme)
Flowers for the table
Wine - 1 bottle per person
Garbage bag - carry in...carry out
Cutlery - my best silver
Sparklers - bit of jolly
Bug spray - oh god yes!
• Homemade Pickled Carrots/Beans and Hummus
• Garlicky Ceaser Salad Wedges (Prime Meats secret recipe)
• BBQ Chicken Tenderloins with homemade Cilantro-Mint Chutney
• Hazelnut Shortbreads with local fresh Figs
• Iced Expresso with Dark Choc Bark
It's all going in my trolley and onto the subway. If you think of anything I forgot---shout out!
Looking forward to meeting heaps (Maybe not all 5000 of them) folks, on what hopes to be a pretty spectacular night.
Here's to the morrow... With a cherry on top