One-day Home makeover
Simply put; often takes another pair of fresh eyes to completely pull together the elements of a well-styled room.
- You've recently purchased some fab new furnishings, but your upgraded space doesn't quite gel or feel as cozy as hoped.
- You're slowly starting a collection of endless paint swatches, along with all those pesky markings on the floor from numerous attempts to rearrange the furniture.
- Or, if you're like many of my friends and clients, you caught the "tidy" bug this year. Overhauled some of your home's clutter, and now ready to further transform your new space with a jolt of energy, style, and easy organization to take you forward.
- Recently re-singled parents needing help to create a new cozy home for the kids
Sound familiar? If so, take advantage of my one-day home makeover services. For a fraction of the cost of hiring an interior designer, I will style your space expertly for a flat fee per room. I will take what you have and make the space feel new and fresh.
What needs a makeover in your home? Any room is doable from living rooms to kitchens, to bedrooms and outdoor spaces. This service is especially perfect for those who have recently relocated or moved; start new with smart-looking design choices that make the most of your new home!
With my interior and exterior design background, plus my real estate staging smarts, l will analyze your space, pop together a plan and then get to work making your space lovable by revealing hidden focal points, arranging furniture and artwork, and other smart tricks learned through my 20+ years of design and style projects.
Supporting Newly re-singled Parents With my One Day Home Makeovers
Plot's One-Day Home Makeover's have taken a new and rather exciting focus lately.
A big mission of mine for 2016 is to support families navigating the divorce process by helping newly re-singled parents create cozy and familiar spaces for their children during this very big transition.
Recently, l have had the pleasure of working with several families who are moving from one home to two.
When one parent moves out of the original family home into a new space where the kids will be staying part time, it creates challenges for both. The parent who moves to a new space wants to create a homey and welcoming feeling, a place their children will want to return to week after week. At the same time they frequently have a limited budget, and need to make the transition very quickly. On the other hand, the parent that remains in the original home often wants to change things up in a way that evokes a fresh start, and expresses their hopes for their next chapter, but still feels familiar and safe to their children.
Add to that, the very practical organizational challenges that come up - i.e. one set of sports equipment or two? Where to store things that need to be remembered in weekly transitions from one home to the other? How to create sleep spaces for kids in a small one bedroom, or studio.
Nothing makes my happier than combining my design skills with the lessons l've learned through my own experiences. And nothing feels more important than helping children (and their parents) cope with divorce by helping to create spaces that make them happy.
Please share my name if you know someone who could use my help. Or if you are wondering how to offer meaningful support to a newly re-singled Mum, Dad, or friend. Maybe consider them a Plot gift certificate/consultation for a day's worth of services.
Easy as pie!
1. Drop me a line to set up a FREE in-home consultation
2. Pop a date on the calendar for the makeover day
3. Transform the space in just one day
* Makeover is a flat fee which includes plan and implementation. Any materials agreed with and charged to the client.
Please email me any time with inquiries or questions!